Hi

How are you doing,
Please find the below-pasted requirement for your review and let me know if
any of your consultants matching with the below requirement, please send me
their updated resume along with the contact details. Thanks..!

*SEND RESUMES TO::::::::::: *
*guf...@acceloninc.com <guf...@acceloninc.com>*

*Position: Business Support Analyst *
Location: San Rafael, CA
Duration: 12months+

*Requirement:*
We have an opening for a Business Support Analyst, including support of
applications hosted on *Salesforce, AWS Cloud, SAP* and multiple platforms.
Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work
collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at the
core of the company.
The Role Here is how you can contribute to our team and the key functions
that you will do on the job:
• Work on some of the most complex challenges in large scale computing by
utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented
programming.
• Provide Level 2 Incident Management support for customer facing
applications with a goal of meeting business service levels.
Take ownership of critical issues, enlist proper representation from other
IT support teams and drive towards resolution
• Automate manual enterprise operations tasks and optimize business process
to reduce workloads & create proficiencies
• Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Enterprise Applications
including AWS hosted applications
• Support Autodesk enterprise growth and ensure stability through
maintenance activities on Enterprise Applications
• Design, develop, re-factor, optimize, and enhance web application
software utilizing Java and other open source technologies.
• Work with open source tools, create API, rich dashboards and implement
proactive monitoring What you need to succeed
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
or related quantitative field.
• 5+ years of overall experience with some exposure to Support.
• 3+ years’ experience developing Java or C# applications
• Linux shell scripting or PERL programming experience
• Start-up mentality
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges.

Thanks and Regards,

Gufran

Accelon Inc.
www.acceloninc.com