Hello ,

This is Masood from Systel Inc, I have a urgent opening with my client as
Oracle functional with Finance exp in VA. If you have any candidate
matching with this skill set then please share the resume along with the
contact information at maso...@systelinc.com.

Job Title: Oracle Functional with Finance exp

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 6 Months

Job Description:

• Knowledge on Financial Reconciliation and GL ledger. Learn the vendor
system (Recon/Frontier) to provide design and development help to resolve
issues requiring level 3 support

• Identification and characterization of technical risk throughout full
project lifecycle; generation of mitigation options for identified
technical risks

• Uses strong quantitative and analytical skills to provide technical
solutions to manual business processes

• Provides technical direction for testing plans; assesses the sufficiency
of the translation of business scenarios into relevant integration and
end-to-end tests

• Accountable for timely communication to development support.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Masood Khan*

*maso...@systelinc.com <maso...@systelinc.com>*