PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Business Analyst *for one of our clients
*Detroit,
MI*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Business Analyst *(Need 10+ Years of experience) *

*Location: *Detroit, MI

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Job Description:*

Experienced business analyst responsible for processes, improvement and
support related to client management and End User Experience. This
individual will act as a liaison with our business partners, outsourcing
vendors and IT teams to focus on business processes, best practices and
continuous improvement as we work on integration into one global team.

*Major responsibilities:*

·         Process analysis, comparison of where processes may differ and
recommendations on best practices.

·         Recommend processes and changes to satisfy business requirements.

·         Gather requirements for end user support and documentation for
new rollouts, changes, processes.

·         Support end users with questions and issues as we implement new
solutions.

·         Lead global projects as needed to implement new processes or
solutions. Work with IT teams and the business to plan and implement
projects globally.

·         End User Experience   Interface with the users and the Global
Service Desk to determine needs for improving the user experience.
Determine road map for improvements and lead projects to implement.

·         Continuous Improvement   Work with vendor and Service Support
Managers on continuous improvement. Implement changes needed and work with
team to review progress

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com