*SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME AT varun.j...@diverselynx.com
<varun.j...@diverselynx.com>*

Hi,

We have an urgent opening with *Mobile Testers with experience in Business
Analysis * and I have sent you job description, please go through it and
let me know your comfort with it and also send me your updated resume ASAP

*Job Title                            : ** Mobile Testers with experience
in Business Analysis*

*Location                            :  Parsippany, NJ*

*Duration                       : Long Term *

*Type of hire                     : Contract*

*Note: Please share the profile with* *MOBILE TESTER , BUSINESS ANALYSIS *

*Experience Required :*

·         Experience in Mobile Testing with some experience in Business
Analysis

*Technical/Functional Skills :*

·         Functional analyst to participate on the upcoming strategic
initiative. This person will be responsible for partnering with the
business to support their efforts in performing user acceptance testing of
new functional requirements. Will coordinate with all participants in the
project including business leadership/stakeholders, subject matter experts,
3rd party vendors (hardware vendors, creative agencies)  IT project
managers, technical/development leads, QA, and Implementation team members

*Roles & Responsibilities :*

'• Work with business stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to…
   o Communicate global testing status updates for the project.
  o Document test cases performed, and work with field personnel to conduct
production testing.
  o Work with business stakeholders to understand how requirements were
tested, and what positive impact the newly released requirements will have
on the product.

• Work with technology teams to…
  o Serve as the UAT authority on business/functional requirements and
desired behaviors within the product/apps
  o Participate in working sessions to clarify requirements
  o Provide or obtain resolutions for outstanding questions around
requested functionality

*If you’re interested please revert with the below information with the
updated copy of your resume.*

First Name:

Middle name:

Last name: