*!! EAD-GC, Green Card OR US Citizens only !!*

*Salesforce Developer – Front-end 6-month contract to hire Clearwater, FL*
*Client: ISC2*

*Process:*
Phone interview (technical 30 minutes)
Panel interview (skype or in-person)
Decision

Our client in the IT Services industry is in need of a Front-end Salesforce
developer. This person will report to Development and Product managers and
will need to aid in an implementation of Membernation a Fonteva product.
Experience with Membernation would be an added bonus but not a major
requirement. My client is looking for a good experience Salesforce
Developer with Front end development experience.

*Requirements:*
Salesforce Development experience
Front end development experience
Lightening experience
Visual Force
Bootstrap
Agile Methodologies
Good communication skills / Customer facing

My Best,
Kavi Johnson|
*Sr. Technical Recruiter CAT Technology, Inc*
k...@catstaffing-us.com
Voice: 201-257-5081 Ext 346
Fax: 201-342-2385
www.catamerica.com