Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Suman Bakshi(Sam) and I am a Sr Technical Recruiter at
SourceChip, Inc (www.sourcechip.net ), an IT consulting/ Staffing
Organization.

*Job Details*

Senior SAP Automation Engineer role with in Pasadena, CA! This is a 5+
month contract.

The client does prefer local candidates to Southern California if possible.

Location: Pasadena, CA

Duration: 5+ Months

Rate: Negotiable

Mode of Interview: In Person (Locals)

 Sr. SAP Automation Engineer Needed in Pasadena, CA- 5+ Months-

This person is directly responsible for customization, timely testing and
certification of company products.  Must be committed to delivering great
software and releasing it quickly, efficiently with increasing quality to
knock-the-socks-off of our client user experience. You will play a critical
role in securing client’s success by ensuring applications are thoroughly
tested to the highest standards. The following are highlights of what we
are looking for in the right candidate.

*Responsibilities:*

•  Build automated tests to validate SAP R/3 and BW applications,
functionality, data flows, and APIs

•  Work with development and test teams to automate testing

•  Help drive test automation and contribute to test framework development

•  Analyze and understand complex software systems and develop strategies
to automate the testing needed to ensure such systems are behaving

•  Design, build, execute and maintain automated tests using industry
leading automated testing tools for services (Web/API), functional,
regression, and performance testing

•  Represent automation testing in all phases of project development

•  Work in a collaborative and dynamic agile scrum environment

*Technical Requirements:*

•  5+ years’ experience testing SAP R/3 applications is required

•  5+ years’ experience with SAP modules FI/GL, BCA, CD, or CM is required

•  Customization experience is a must

•  5+ years’ experience testing SAP BI/BW application is a plus

•  7+ years relevant work experience

•  5+ years’ development and/or test automation experience

•  4+ years’ experience with HP UFT/HP BPT/SAP TAO/HP ALM is required

•  3+ years’ experience with Selenium/Java/Jenkins/Subversion/GitHub is a
plus

•  Experience testing web services/backend components

•  Excellent understanding of object oriented concepts

•  Excellent coding skills in VB/VB.Net required

•  Excellent coding skills in Java/C#/C++ or Python is a plus

•  Experience with Java/Java Script/HTML5/CSS3 is a plus

•  Experience with full software life-cycle (SDLC)

*Other Requirements*

•  Proficiency with Unix/Linux

•  Good knowledge with internet technologies

•  Good knowledge of relational database concepts

•  Excellent verbal and written communication skills

•  Proven ability as a problem solver

•  Working knowledge in security and performance

•  Working knowledge in continuous integration

•  Experience with financial or tax systems is highly desirable

•  Professional testing and/or technical certification is a plus

•  BS in computer science or related technical field or equivalent
practical experience

*Send me Below Details*

Candidate Full Legal Name

Phone:

email :

Current Location

Willingness to relocate

Skype ID

Linked in URL

Expertise & Skills Sets/certification

Visa Status & Validity

Total Work experience:

Relevant Exp:

Interview Availability

Joining timeline

Bachelors Degree with name of University(State/Country) and year of
Completing:

Hourly Rate

* SOURCECHIP,INC*

We, as SourceChip, Help Connecting the Right Candidate at Right Time with
Right Opportunity. We strive hard to abide by our firm commitments and
maintaining a high degree of professionalism. In continuation to achieve
our goal, we are working with our client and seeking someone for the below
mentioned role...

We encourage all people having work authorization in US to apply to this
wonderful opportunity, if you think you are ready for a new challenge, an
exciting professional journey ahead

If you are interested, then please send an updated copy of your resume in
word format along with your contact details.  I'd appreciate if you can
share this information with your friends/colleagues who might be interested.

Have a great day!!

Thanks & Regards,

Suman G Bakshi (Sam)

SourceChip,Inc | Email- s...@sourcechip.net  |Phone-732-917-4895