Reply to gaurav.ku...@nityo.com  &  sudhansh...@nityo.com

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                        Mobile Tester*

*Project Location         Mountain View, CA*

*Duration  *                     *12 Months*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Technical/Functional Skills:*

*Responsibilities*
○ Execute daily tests, file bug reports, gather debug data when needed.
○ Run automation tests.
○ Work with engineers, TPMs and Test Leads to write new tests for features
or missing test coverage.
○ Write automated tests in provided test automation frameworks.

● *Job Requirements*
○ Experience testing mobile applications on Android,iOS platforms
○ Experience with Testing life cycles and methodologies.
○ Test Plan and Test Case creation with understanding of:

   - Functional Testing
   - Negative Testing
   - Stress/Reliability Testing
   - Performance Testing

○ Experience with mobile automation, carrier based testing, audio/call
quality , Programming experience with Java, Objective-C and/or Python
------------------------------

[image: Description: cid:image001.png@01CB85A7.EC3D8B00]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gaurav Badola Technical Recruiter*

Desk : 609-853-0818 X 2126
Fax :   609 799 5746

gaurav.ku...@nityo.com
www.nityo.com
*Gtalk: gaurav.technicalrecruiter*

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*