*Please share the resume with *ajeet.dwiv...@nityo.com
*Position: Hadoop Admin *
*Location: Bellevue, WA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
· 7 years of professional experience supporting production medium
to large scale Linux environments.
· 5 years of professional experience working with Hadoop (HDFS &
MapReduce) and related technology stack.
· Manage large scale Hadoop cluster environments, handling all
Hadoop environment builds, including design, capacity planning, cluster
setup, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring.
· Evaluate and recommend systems software and hardware for the
enterprise system including capacity modeling.
· Contribute to the evolving architecture of our storage service to
meet changing requirements for scaling, reliability, performance,
manageability, and price.
· Work with core production support personnel in IT and Engineering
to automate deployment and operation of the infrastructure. Manage, deploy
and configure infrastructure with Puppet or other automation toolsets.
· Ability to work with and as a member of the IT Operations group
as required to refine our Production capabilities: testing, kernel issues,
compatibility and deployment of new versions of custom software.
· Identify hardware and software technical problems, storage and/or
related system malfunctions.
· Creation of metrics and measures of utilization and performance.
· Capacity planning and implementation of new/upgraded hardware and
software releases as well as for storage infrastructure.
· Responsible for monitoring the Linux community and report on
important changes/enhancements to the team.
· Ability to work well with a global team of highly motivated and
skilled personnel - interaction and dialog are requisites in this dynamic
· Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated
approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that
leverage our resources, provide economies of scale, and simplify
remote/global support issues.
· Perform other work related duties as assigned.
· Experience with complex networking infrastructure including
firewalls, VLANs, and load balancers.
· Prior experience with performance tuning, capacity planning, and
workload mapping a plus.
· Excellent communication & team management skills
· Good written and verbal skills & team skills
· Strong problem solving skills & proactive attitude
*Thanks & Regards*
*Phone: 609-853-0818 X 2174*
Fax: 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-basis.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.