*Title: Software QA Location: Princeton, NJ*

*Industry- Pharmaceutical *

*Length: 6+ Months*

*No EAD OPT , H1 , H4*

* Start: ASAP*

*NEEDS TO HAVE RECENT PHARMA- Medical device is a plus *

* Pn+F2F REQUIRED *

*Needs to be passionate about Testing and strong in documentation  Job

*Healthcare/Pharma background is a MUST HAVE!

· Ability to translate Business Requirements into Functional Requirements

· Ability to create detailed Validation and Verification test plans

· Experience with testing web applications, B2B, E2E

· Strong knowledge of SDLC

· Solid oral and written communication skills

· Quick learner – must be able to pick-up new quality process for medical
devices within 2-3 days

· Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to
find the bad defects and bugs quickly

· Very detailed oriented

 Medical industry background a plus

· Web Services

· MySQL database, writing SQL queries

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.