Hi,

Hope you are doing well, My name is Sam and I'm a recruiter at Enterprise
Solutions, Inc. I came across your resume on a job board and wanted to
check if you are available for a project. If you are available, interested,
planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required
qualifications and interest, please call me  at (408) 693-3156, and send me
your updated resume and below mentions Details at
sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Job Title:* Project Manager

*Location:* New Berlin, WI

*Duration*:6+ Months

*Overview:*

• Develops and maintains processes, procedures and work instructions
related to scheduling, base lining, updating, monitoring, maintaining, and
reporting for engineering portion of various programs/projects.
• Prepares and maintains detailed schedules, budgets, resource loading,
earned value matrix, risk register, communications and other activities as
required of a project manager
• Develops and maintains metrics of program controls efficacy and
proficiency.
• Reviews and suggests changes to mitigate risks and/or exposure.
• Ensures all scheduled activities are completed on time and within budget.
• Conducts process improvement projects to improve project monitoring and
control.
• Performs other related duties as required.

*Aerospace background needed*

Be able to work on Multiple project,

Responsible for top line bottom line  on all projects, can make sure the
work is done on time

Need to know MS project / MS project scheduler.

*Primary Skills:*

BE in Mechanical
With 10+ years’ experience in Pr/Project Management
PMP certified would be added advantage

*Secondary Skills:*

*Educational Qualifications*

PG/UG

*Personal Details of the consultant*

Full Name as per Records

Best Number to reach

Secondary Number

Best Time to reach

Email Id

Expected Rate/hr

Work Authorization

Current Location

Willing to relocate

Current Project Status

Availability

Notice Period required to start from the date of confirmation

Any special Remarks or notes

Regards:

Sam

Enterprise Solutions, Inc.

Email : sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Contact-Desk-4086933156

Cell-3313052509

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
logo]