*Job Title*

*MS BI Developer*

*Location*

*Webster NY*

*VISA *

*USC or GC only **Contract position*

*Job Description*

*Mandatory Technical Skills*:

Dimensional Modelling , Database Modelling ,SQL Server 2014 ,SSIS , SSRS

Desirable Technical Skills:

SSAS,MDX , Creation of Dashboard ,Performance Tuning , SharePoint 2013
Work with stakeholders to design/development appropriate dashboards,
scorecards, charts/graphs, sub reports, drill-down reports and dynamic
reports

Must have strong skills in MS SQL server 2012/2016.

Must have strong experience in SSIS and SSAS

Knowledge of any of the following would be advantageous

MS SharePoint 2013/2016

MS Visual Studio

TFS

Experience with data modeling, data analysis and data warehousing.

Technically strong in SQL server T-SQL statements and optimization concepts

Strong problem solving skills, troubleshooting and learning abilities

Ability to understand and analyze the existing relational/dimensional
databases.

Understanding the OLAP process.

*For pursuing this opportunity, please send me an updated copy of your
resume and please give me a call at **408-909-9498 EXT-691*
<408-909-9498%20EXT-691> *as soon as possible.*
*Regards*
*Vivek Nagare*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*Direct: **408-909-9498 EXT-691* <408-909-9498%20EXT-691>
*Skype: vivek.nagare1*
*Email: **vivek.na...@idctechnologies.com* <jai...@idctechnologies.com>
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*US Office: IDC Technologies, Inc.,1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies Inc, please click
here
<http://careers.idctechnologies.com/optout.jsp?d=313136335f777a6f706f746840676d61696c2e636f6d&e=121&t11=1475091682222>
.