I have a new role. Please let me know if you have any qualified candidates.
This is immediate….we have a meeting with the Hiring manager tomorrow.

*Job Title: Ariba Solutions Architect*

*Phone hire!*

*6 month contract *

*Warrendale, PA*

*Qualifications:*
*In this role, you will have the opportunity to:*

   - Serve as a SME with your expertise in Ariba solutions
   - Develop a customer-specific roadmap, business case, and adoption
   initiative(s)
   - Work seamlessly with various teams to develop comprehensive solution
   and business case assessments
   - Conduct in-depth reviews of procurement, sourcing, contract and
   supplier performance measurement processes, business objectives, and
   operating model
   - Positively collaborate with both mid-level managers and C-level
   executives on a strategic vision for business process transformation
   - Architect creative and flexible solutions that maximize ROI from Ariba
   by driving process improvements, increased adoption, and solution expansion
   - Deliver high-impact solution demonstrations that demonstrate how
   Ariba’s solutions can be tailored to maximize ROI and reduce costs
   - Provide solution management and engineering teams with key product
   recommendations
   - Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
   to ensure compliance with current business strategies
   - Work closely with team during the implementation phase
   - Develop and identify training requirements for the handoff to a Ariba
   Administrator
   - The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
   - Thorough knowledge of various types of software development lifecycles
   and industry best practices
   - 7+ years of experience supporting enterprise-wide delivery engagements
   with the following Ariba modules Order Management/Procurement/P2P, Supplier
   Information & Performance Management, PO/Invoice Automation and ERP
   integration with Ariba Network using various integration technologies like
   business suite direct Add-on, SAP PI Adapter etc.
   - *the integration pieces are going to be Dolphin/Taulia and SAP*
   - Other preferred characteristics include:
      - Client facing presence and experience interacting with multiple
      levels within an organization, including executive leadership
      - Possess the skills necessary to enter into a new client and perform
      an assessment of the organizational needs
      - Ability to deliver projects successfully under fixed time
      constraints

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.