Very urgent DIRECT CLIENT OPENING. *Please send resume at ds...@dsscorp.com
<ds...@dsscorp.com>*

Role: Cisco Network Engineer
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 8 months

*Rate: $43/hr on C2C is the max and best*

Must be comfortable in a team environment but also self-motivated.  Must be
able to manage your time well and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
We are looking for highly technical, well spoken, eager individuals with
numerous years of experience in a large enterprise environment.
Certificates (i.e. CCNA/CCNP) are a plus but not required if the candidate
possess the hands on experience that would be equivalent.

General Responsibilities and required fundamental knowledge:
Perform day to day troubleshooting of network issues Layer 1- 7
WAN, LAN, WLAN, VOIP setup and troubleshooting
Routing and Switching
Switch port configurations
Router configurations
Security and ASA configurations
Site to site VPN tunnels on ASA
Understanding of various protocols including BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP
Daily interaction with our users and business partners.  Excellent written
and verbal communications skills a must
Travel possible when we have hardware deployments
Overnight or after hours work possible as with any network job but not the
norm

Required / Desired Skills
Centralized video management software (Genetec, VSOM, ETC) - Required 2
Years
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study - Nice to have
Knowledge of Voice and Video communication technologies including video
codecs such as MPEG4 and H.264 - Desired 2 Years
ONVIF, PTZ serial protocols such as RS232 and 485, and camera installation
- Desired 2 Years
CCNA/CCDA/CCNP/CCVP - Highly desired
Multicast with IGMP and PIM - Desired 2 Years
Point to point wireless communication and radio communications - Desired 2
Years
Routing with emphasis on EIGRP and BGP protocols with multi VRF designs -
Desired 2 Years
Firewall experience, rule add/remove/change, NAT, and site to site VPN -
Desired 1 Years
FireTide - Nice to have 1 Years
CCTV/Security - Desired 1 Years

Thank you,