Hello ,

I Have the below  Job role for *Business Analyst Position in Richmond, VA*

*Job Title      :     Business Analyst*

*Location      :      Richmond, VA*

*Duration      :      05+Months*

*Rate             :     $45/hr... *

*Can Submit only Local Consultants*

*Required Skills:*

Need resource to learn Business Transformation Office's (BTO) mapping
protocol and develop mapping workshop to conduct "sprint" mapping sessions
for "as-is" and "to be" processes for the business.

BTO is looking for a resource to first learn the mapping protocol and
standard developed (i.e., BPM) by the office.

Then, take the lead on developing a workshop to conduct "sprints" or
expedited mapping sessions with the business for key processes that are
being automated through projects submitted to our Information Technology
Division.

The resource would then train current BTO analyst on the developed sprint
approach as they will become part of the sprint team.

The resource will conduct sprints and also be leveraged on other longer
mapping engagements; as well as, other business process reengineering
efforts.

Thanks & Regards.

Robin Hartley| Sr Technical Recruitrer

Direct : +1 646 434 5162