Hi Vendors,

Greetings from Karwell Technologies

Please find the below Available Consultants Details and let me know and
please  share me your Direct client

Requirements to me. And Add me on your Data base sta...@karwelltech.us Gmail
:stanlygibs...@gmai.com

Reach me Direct: (908) 428-7850

Candidate Name              :  *Manish Verma*

Technology                         :  Hadoop

Experience                         :  12 years

Location                               :  Phoenix,AZ

Visa Status                          :  H1B

Candidate Name              :    *Chandrasekhar*

Technology                         :    Oracle Apps

Experience                         :   16 Years

Location                               :   Sanjose CA

Visa Status                          :   GC

Candidate Name              :   *Ram Lanke*

Technology                         :   UI Developer

Experience                          :   5 Years

Location                               :  NJ

Visa Status                          :  OPT EAD

Candidate Name              :  *PHALGUN ADABALA*

Technology                         :  Spunk

Experience                         :  3 years

Location                               :  NJ

Visa Status                          :   OPT EAD

Thank you. I look forward to your reply

Stanly Gibson

Sr Sales Recruiter

285 Durham Ave, Suite 11, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Direct: (908) 428-7850

T: (908) 312-4155 Ext 307

sta...@karwelltech.us

Hangouts: *stanlygibsonk*

*http://www.karwelltech.us <http://www.karwelltech.us/>*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0CBA9.34528840] <http://www.karwelltech.us/>

Note ::: If you're not interested to receive my emails please do reply me

  with subject line Remove I will remove you in my  Database