*Please send resumes to ki...@datagrp.com <ki...@datagrp.com>*

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor/Implementation
Partner. Please do let me know if you have any suitable candidates for the
same.

*Android Framework Engineer*

*Holtsville, NY*

*12 Months Contract*

*$35/hr C2C*

Hands on experience in *C/C++, JAVA*
Good Knowledge of Android  Architecture and Layers. Experience on Android
Framework development
Good experience  of development, debugging on Android Application and
Framework

Job involves development, debugging on Android Application and Framework
Layers.
Experience on Android Application development
Experience on *Android Framework development*
Experience on *Android SystemUI development*

Thanks & Regards,

*Kiran Kumar*

*Delivery Lead – Recruiting & Staffing Services (TAG)*

*Data Group, Inc.*

*Direct: *732-734-5343

*Email: **ki...@datagrp.com* <ki...@datagrp.com>

*Gtalk: kiran.usrecruiting*