Hi ,

Please see if you can send me any consultant for this role….

need USC & GC

Are you interested in an SAP MM P2P contract in Ohio?  Take a look at these
details and let me know if you or a colleague would be interested in this
work.  Please send the up to date resume or give me a call to discuss.
This is a back fill situation.  I can only send candidates who are very
serious about taking the position and fulfilling the contract completely.
Keep in mind, there will be extensions.

*SAP MM P2P Consultant*

Location: near Cleveland, OH

Duration: 3 months to start (extreme high likelihood of extensions through
EOY)

On Site, M-F

No travel expenses paid – all inclusive rate

*Description*

Seeking a Consultant with 7 years of USA experience in SAP P2P.  This will
be focused primarily on continuous improvement and supporting system
enhancements.  There will be an opportunity to support the customer's
ongoing template rollout.  Accordingly, candidates should have rollout
experience and/or be able to reference specific enhancements they have
played a strong role in creating.  Specific procurement processes they
should have experience configuring in SAP are subcontracting and consignment

Here is a list of procurement processes that are in scope.  The right
resource should have experience with configuration to stand up these
processes in MM.

   - Subcontracting
   - Stock Order Transfer
   - Consignment (nice to have)

Thanks & Regards

*Prahlad Kumar Gupta  Resource Manager-**Recruitments*
609-478-0027 (Cell)
12 Roszel Road Suite 204-C | Princeton, NJ 08540
prahla...@nea-consulting.com