Client: Financial

Rate: $25/hr MAX

Gc & USC Only!!

Location: MN

Skype Hire!!

Need Visa Copy!!

There are 15 QA openings for this role in MN. The requirements are 7+ years
of experience minimum, Below are some details we have about the job:

Job Description

Responsible for handling the most complex quality assurance and test
environment problems and issues.  Acts as a lead in the creation,
preparation, and conduct of quality assurance reviews and the development
and execution of test plans and test scripts.  Works with client to
establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve
questions during the testing process. May serve as a coordinator for all
testing activities on a project.  Analyzes, tests, and certifies
application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business
requirements and functional specification documents.  Uses advanced
knowledge of applications to provide technical assistance in identifying,
evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems.  Researches new
products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new
concepts, techniques, and standards.  Plans and directs quality assurance
schedules and assignments, and monitors project status in comparison to
cost/time projections.  Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software
and specification defects.   Documents all phases of QA process. .: 7+
years IT quality assurance and systems/application testing experience.

This individual as defined in the description, must be able to handle the
most complex and therefore be able to communicate very well.

•             My teams are backend batch and app testers

•             We are a windows/Linux/Unix group

•             We only use HP ALM for everything

•             We are an AGILE team

*Thanks & Regards Vaibhav Kumar*

* Sourceinfotech Inc. 3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*EMAIL: vaib...@sourceinfotech.com <vaib...@sourceinfotech.com> Phone:
609-917-3451*
*| Fax: 732-909-2282 | Gtalk: vvyadu23 Certified Minority Business
Enterprise - MBE*

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.