I can probably go over rate if we have to. These roles are moving VERY
quickly.
This is a Systems Analyst with Construction Project Management experience.
We need this resource to have the knowledge/experience of these software
packages, not just from an end user perspective, but perhaps someone who
previously implemented it for a client, knows the functions and features,
differences between versions, alternative products etc.  Could be a
combination of people with functional business knowledge and also someone
technical that knows the system architecture, etc.
KPMG will help the client with some requirements gathering, assess
potential software systems, potentially do a fit-gap of the client’s
needs/requirements against possible software systems to determine which
might be a good match, recommend what would work well for them, help with
strategy and additional services.

NO H1B

Please attach Right of Representation and the Write up

*Write up:*
•    Highlight SA experience with Sage 300/Timberline, Procor & Prolog.
•    Provide an overview of Construction Project Management experience.

*KPMG – New York City, NYDevelopment - Sr. Systems AnalystDuration:
3/27/2017 - 6/30/2017*

Job Description: System Analyst with construction project management
experience, specifically deep knowledge of the following:
•         Sage 300 (Timberline)
•         Procor
•         Prolog (Trimble, Meridian Systems)
•         Skire
•         E-Builder
•         Primavera

Thank you and Best regards,
Jenny Smith | Sr.Recruiter
jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com | #609-935-3773(Ext.101)
ITBrainiac Inc. | www.itbrainiac.com
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540