*Hi, *

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile *

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*System Administrator*

*Holtsville, NY*

*6+ Months*

*Max Rate: **$40/hr on C2C **(NO OPTS)*

*Overview:*

   - Candidate must have a high level of proficiency working in *Linux OS*
   – CentOS, RHEL, *Ubuntu* in particular
   - Candidate must have familiarity with VMs, ESXi hypervisor, *VMWare* tools
   and dockers
   - Candidate must have a high level of proficiency in writing
scripts – *bash,
   python (a plus), chef (a plus) etc*
   - Candidate must have expertise in *Linux troubleshooting - analyzing
   sys logs, FTP, NTP, Rsyslogd, file system issues,* memory and disk usage
   issues, etc
   - Hands-on experience in deploying VMs on hypervisors and using build
   and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano etc
   - Working knowledge of web servers – nginx, apache web server etc
   - Working knowledge of *DBs – PostgreSQL or other RDBMS*
   - Working knowledge in git and networking protocols*- HTTPS, LDAP,
   Proxy, DNS, DHCP, Router and switch configs, SNMP, SMTP etc*
   - Familiarity with queuing systems a plus – Redis, JMS – ActiveMQ, Kafka
   etc