Hello Partners,

We are looking for *NoSQL/Cassandra Consultant *for one of our client
at *Sunnyvale,
CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*NoSQL/Cassandra Consultant*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Detailed Job Description:*

Candidate must have working experience in Cassandra for more than 2 years
he needs to be hands on Good communication skills. Desirable Skill is Spark
1 year and JDK 8 5 years. He should have ability to work on multiple tasks
and switch context easily. Good hand on experience in Oracle in plus.

*Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) **

·         Java8

·         Cassandra

·         Spark

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)

·         Oracle

·         Good communication

Desired years of experience*:

Above 5 years

Education/ Certifications (Required):

BE

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:

1. Design

2. Build

3. Deployment

Thanks & Regards,

*Dev Chauhan*

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

Hangout: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com