*Hello!!*

*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yours elf comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated re sume and I will get
my contact 609-897-9670 Ext 2177
<%28609%29%20897-9670> (ravind...@sysmind.com <ravind...@sysmind.com> )*

*Role: IAM Consultant*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*12 Months*

*Contract Only*

*Interview Process: Telephonic cum Skype*

*Job Description*

•              At least 12 years of experience in Identity and access
Management domain and Information security domain

•              Good in accessing customer IT landscape for information
security and Identity life cycle process, identify gaps, suggest best
practices and improvements to bridge gap

•              Hands on experience in one or more Identity and access
management products like Oracle, Microsoft, Sailpoint, NetIQ, Cyberark, CA
etc..

•              Responsible for leading, designing, developing, and managing
the technical vision and implementation of IAM projects and programs.

•              Responsible to identify gaps in the current IAM landscape,
provide recommendation to bridge the gaps, help customers to new IAM
architecture models and IAM solutions while leveraging client success

•              Highly experienced in implementing Identity and access
management technologies across multiple industry

•              Experienced in identifying and recommending appropriate use
cases to customer

•              Conducts in depth technical IAM research, needs assessments
and performance analysis to support and design technical IAM roadmap &
strategies for client’s “Do Now”, “Do Next”, and “Do Later” client
objectives.

•              Ensures technical strategy alignment of standard client SDLC
(System Development Life Cycles) process.

•              Good knowledge in cloud security

•              Good Knowledge in addressing information security in
regulatory requirements

Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]