Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Denodo Data Virtualization *for one of our client at *Palo
Alto, CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Denodo Data Virtualization || Palo Alto, CA *

* Location: Palo Alto, CA 94306 Contract duration (in months)* 6 *

*Detailed Job Description: *Good understanding and experience in Data
Virtualization. At least 3 yrs of experience with Denodo Very good
understanding and past experience in reporting space. Very good
understanding and experience with ETL processes. Experience on Hadoop will
be a big advantage

*Job Details: *

* Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only):*

·         Good understanding and experience in Data Virtualization

·         At least 3 yrs of experience with Denodo

·         Very good understanding and experience with ETL processes

Desired years of experience*:
Above 5 years

Thanks & Regards,

*Dev Chauhan*

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

Hangout: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com