Please Share Me Profile --  dhira...@idctechnologies.com
<rox.realdhi...@gmail.com>

*Role: Technical Writer*

*Job Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: Long Term Contract *

*Interview: Telephonic/Skype*

*Must Have:*

ยท         Work with engineers and leadership teams covering a broad range
of solutions to develop quality deliverables Author according to the Adobe
I/O styles and processesLocalize content as appropriate Develop expertise
in Adobe I/O solutions Hold regular content reviews with SMEs, and meet
frequent, critical deadlinesEngage in research and regular interaction with
subject matter experts (developers, product managers, and program
managers)Good to have skills*Document Adobe I/O Web Services APIs, SDKs,
platform architecture, and user interfaces. As part of the project, other
documentation may need to be created or edited within the context of Adobe
I/O. This may include documentation as requested by other parts of the
Adobe I/O organization (e.g., product marketing and product management).

Regards,

  *Dhiraj*

| *IDC Technology* |
Office: 408-418-5778 Ext: 3075 | *dhira...@idctechnologies.com