*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Data Analyst with Teradata and Tableau
Experience  *” and your profile appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role:- Data Analyst with Teradata and Tableau Experience  *

*Duration:- 6+ Months*

*Location:-  Richmond, VA*

*Job Description: *

   1. Primary Role:     Data Analyst
   2. Primary Skill:      Strong Teradata PL/SQL Skills, Tableau, UNIX
   3. Secondary Skills: Python, ETL Knowledge
   4. Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
   5. Should have worked in Agile delivery environment.
   6. Should work on proactively getting feedback from customers & identify
   improvement areas.
   7. Should be good at setting the correct expectation & should strive to
   build a positive perception with the customers.
   8. Capable of understanding of business requirement/mappings and
   converting them into design.
   9. Capable of communicating the design via documents to developers
   10. Capable of co-ordination with QA folks
   11. Capable of prod rollouts/warranty support
   12. Capable of scheduling

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter