*Hi,

This is Kevin Smith, - Recruitment and Resources from Amzur
Technologies Inc.*

We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
*kevin.sm...@amzur.com*

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Rate per hour:
Visa Status :

*Requirement Details :--*

Position: System Admin

Duration: 6 month contract

Location: Campbell, CA (Near San Jose)

Rate: Market Rate

REQUIRED:
Linux 5+
Perl 5+
Bash 5+
Apache/tomcat 5+
SMTP 5+
DNS 3+

DESIRED:
Solaris
AIX
Java
SQL
Oracle
MySQL
Nagios/Big brother

The Operations group is responsible for the implementation and operations
of the company's world class enterprise grade network. Our applications run
on high-availability platforms hosting mission critical applications and
services for the Messaging community. Exceptional problem solving and
multi-tasking skills are essential.

We are looking for a driven and talented system/applications administrator
to join our team in providing ongoing support of our messaging platforms.
Understanding the deployment, management, and monitoring of java based
applications is essential.  The job requires good working knowledge of
HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, DNS and java servlets.  Must have experience with shell
scripting to automate tasks in perl, bash, or other high-level scripting
languages.  Proven knowledge of change control processes and understanding
of the software development process is needed to be successful.  Knowledge
of text and multimedia standards’ (SMPP, MMS, etc) is a plus.

Candidate will also participate in the install, upgrade, management, of our
messaging application infrastructure.  Provide 24x7 rotating support, work
on assigned system administration tasks and participate in troubleshooting
efforts.  Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage conflicting
priorities is a must.

Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of
industry experience in related area.