Hi
Greetings of the Day
Hope you are doing well.......

I am Anil from Anblicks and our client is looking for Sr. Web
Application Programmer/Sacramento, CA . I would appreciate if you
could go thru the job profile and let me know your interest. If you
are interested please forward me your updated resume.  Also provide me
these details

Full Name :
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best Rate:

Requirement:
Title       : Sr. Web Application Programmer
Location : Sacramento, CA
Length   : 6+Months
Rate      : DOE
Skills: Adobe Lifecycle, Adobe FLEX and ActionScript, SOAP, WSDL,
UDDI, REST, WS-Security, JSon

Term of Service: August 16, 2010 through March 31, 2011

Minimum Qualifications:
 Three (3) years of experience with Adobe forms design
 Two (2) years of experience using Adobe FLEX and ActionScript
 Three (3) years of experience in the development of web based systems
 Two (2) years of experience with Adobe Lifecycle components
 Three (3) years of experience in the development of workflow systems
 Two (2) years of experience using industry standards for service
development (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, WS-Security, etc.)
 Three (3) years of experience with developing applications with
ASP.NET (C#)
 Three (3) years of experience designing and implementing databases
with Oracle RDBMS