Hi

Greetings of the Day
Hope you are doing well.......

I am Anil from Anblicks and our client is looking for Perl Developer/
FL. I would appreciate if you could go thru the job profile and let me
know your interest. If you are interested please forward me your
updated resume.  Also provide methese details

Full Name :
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best Rate:

URGENT NEED! moving very quick Southwest Airlines is looking for the
following (H-1's are fine)

They have to have either Teradata or Oracle skills.  Need to have some
out of a Unix environment and have some Unix scripting skills.  No
Architects, need developers, local only with excellent communication
skills.

12 month contract
Location :Texas
Rate      : DOE
Analyze, design, write program code, test, document, and implement
functionally appropriately, technically sound, and well-integrated
application systems in accordance with Customer requirements, and
organizational methodologies and standards. Respond to production
problems and implement immediate resolution efforts across technology
areas.
Teradata - 1 to 2 years experience
Abinitio  Yes  2 - 4 Years
Oracle  Yes  2 - 4 Years
SQL  Yes  4 - 6 Years
UNIX  Yes  2 - 4 Years
Data Warehousing  Yes  2 - 4 Years
Senior Programmer  Yes  2 - 4 Years

Thanks & Regards
Anil babu
Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-5041
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE"
in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.