*!!!! Immediately Needed Desktop Support Technician !!!!*

Hi Partners,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

While you send the resume, *please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Title           : *Desktop Support Technician*
Location     : Pittsburgh, PA
Duration     : 6 - 8 weeks Contract

*Skills: *
Experienced with corporate PC refresh, proficient in user support, strong
knowledge of Windows XP Office suite, experience with Ghost, etc.

Work on Corporate Refresh Project - will be refreshing around 300 units.

*REQUIRED:*
Previous experience working on a Corporate PC refresh
Proficient in user support as well as technology PC Refresh activities;
Strong knowledge of Window XP, Office Suite
Experience with Ghost any version (version 11.5 (Suite 2.5) experience is a
plus)
Able to take direction and not try to re-invent the wheel; we have a process
we do for a Refresh and we need techs that will run with that process
Able to flow seamlessly from Refresh activities to light user support if
needed
May be some off-hour work involved including weekends or evening work -
qualified candidate will need to be flexible to the demands of the project
Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
Business casual dress required

--
Thanks for your time and Consideration,