Hello *Friends*,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
best rate ASAP.

*Job Title     : Business Analyst With Healthcare*
*Location    : Des Moines,IA*
*Duration   : 6+ month contract*
*Rate            :$ 36/hr*

*Responsibilities:*
*4-6 years experience in technical business analysis in the health care
industry.*
Knowledge of programming and software development processe.Experience with
system development life cycle methodologies, including testing.
Effective written and oral communication skills, including issue
resolution.Knowledge of project methodologies.Knowledge and understanding
of business dynamics.Ability to see a task through to completion
independently or as a team member.Analytical problem solving
skillsDemonstrated ability to produce results.Exceptional internal and
external service

*Qualifications:*
*Leader Notes:*
Detail oriented
*CRM or any kind of Distributed App knowledge a plus *
Picks up on business processes quickly
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Process Mapping experience and
Requirement writing experience

Very Truly,
Kavi Johnson,