Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!

have an open position that we thought you may be interested in.
If you are interested and available or know someone else who is, please

contact me. If you are unavailable, but are rolling off of your current

project within the Next 6 months or so, can you please write a quick

response so that I may follow up with you?

Senior Alfresco Consultant
Location:
Duration:-6 month contract
This is a 5-day a week, on-site position, so local candidates are ideal.
F2F interview required

Qualified candidates will have Alfresco Enterprise Content Management

development experience, in depth knowledge of Java/Java

tools/technologies/frameworks/standards, and must be highly skilled in

core ALFRESCO framework.

The hired consultant will be responsible for working on the client’s

document management repository, creating structures using Alfresco,

integrating Alfresco with other systems, playing a key role in guiding

and delivering the engagement, and achieving established goals and

targets.

Thanks
Sriram Prakash - prak...@panzersolutions.com
203-983-9475