Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant resume immediately. Waiting for your reply.

NEED ONLY *US CITIZEN**.....

*Requirement:*
*Title:* Informatica Developer

*Locations*: DC MD VA MN

*Duration:* 6 Months

*Start Date: *ASAP

*Required Skills:*

Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience*
10+Years of ETL *developer* experience*
7+Years of *Informatica* experience is a must *
7+Years of SQL Server/Oracle experience*
Experience with developing an ETL lifecycle. Review and recommend the
appropriate *Informatica* architecture configuration as well as database and
hardware landscape. *
Expert level *Informatica* development experience. Understand reusability,
parameterization, workflow design, etc. *
Experience developing ETL processes using *Informatica* * ETL control
tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc. *
Strong experience administrating the *Informatica* environment * managing
services, repository maintenance, deployments, user administration,
versioning, etc.*
Strong Unix/Linux scripting experience*
Strong database development skills like complex SQL queries, complex store
procedures in Oracle and SQL Server.*

 *Thanks & Regards*
Razi
*Ph: *203-347-8954