*Hello **Friends**,*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*
*Position: Business Analyst*
*Location: Boston.MA*
*Duration: 6 month contracts*
*Rate : Market*
*We have 2 Business Analyst positions (1 is Senior, 1 is Junior)*
*Skills Required:*
*Strong analytical skills*
*Excellent written and verbal communications*
*Ability to create end user support materials including online help,
frequently asked questions, training presentations, and more*
*Ability to develop requirements/design materials, including user interface
mock-ups*
*Ability to create and execute test plans*
*Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to identify the specific
spots where problems are occurring and the curiously to seek out more
information *
*Ability to work in a team environment with technical and business
leadership*
*Consistent attention to detail*
*Overall high degree of professionalism*
*Preferred Skills:*
*Working knowledge of Relational Databases and Structured Query Language
(SQL)*
*Academic and Experience Requirements:*
*Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, and*
*Two+ years in analyst/implementation support roles on technology projects,
and *
*Experience interacting with and providing support to end user community*
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter*
*Phone : 201-257-5081 . Ext  296 or 289*
*Email : k...@catstaffing-us.com*
*GMail : kavi.catt...@gmail.com*