Hi,

Please find the requirements below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate on C2C:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

*Requirement: 1*

This will move immediately and be a “one & done” interview and offer. Please
send best candidates…..

*Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder*……..

*Client* – Vertex Business Services

*Location* – Palm Beach, FL (Will be on-site, no remote, 4 10’s)

*Position* – SAP ABAP FICO Developer (Must be *US Citizen or Green Card
Holder*, No H-1’s)

*Duration* – 3 to 6 Months

*Interview* – Phone, ASAP

*Start Date* – Monday, 11/15

3 full cycle implementations of SAP with specific experience focusing on the
FICO module. This person will be responsible for SAP design and
configuration and ABAP specifications to support SAP R/3 integration. This
person will act a liaison with ABAP programmers to ensure the deliverables
are on spec and on time. They will also be responsible for configuration
within ECC6.0 SAP R/3, perform unit, string and regression tests and jointly
responsible with business to develop work instructions.

* *

*Requirements:*

-Good Comm Skills

-Good organization and planning skills

-Solid ABAP experience with FICO

-Need to have done 3 full implementations

-Experience working on ABAP related to BW/BI & FICO (Product Costing &
Material Ledger)

-Experience writing Reports, Interfaces etc.

-Help writing programs for uploading data

-Write programs related to start routine & end routine

-Write programs to move data from ECC to BW

 *Requirement: 2*

* *

*Local candidates preferred* !  Rate is relatively open for the right
candidate, but the ideal pay rate is $80/hr.  Please send me anyone you come
up with.

Title: SAP PLM Functional/Architect
Professional Day Length: 8.0
Contract Duration: 3 Months+
Environment: Business Casual
Sponsorship Available: No
Location: Lake Forest, Illinois

Minimum Requirements:

Looking for an SAP PLM consultant. Maybe two.  I need a strong
architecture/functional person who can also implement SAP PLM. Another words
I want someone that not only knows how to do an SAP PLM implementation but
is strong enough to be able to recognize base on our requirements, current
processes and to-be state what PLM can and won’t do for us.  They should be
able to direct us on the correct implementation strategy, determine what
requires customization (how much), what is out-of-the-box with SAP
(configuration) and the type of expertise is needed to accomplish it the
project.  They need to be able to help with architecture, design,
construction, testing and implementation.

Please advise if you have anyone that fits that and how soon I can see
resumes and interview.  I want a local Chicago person.

*Requirement: 3*

Title: SAP SRM ECC (SAP R3)
Right to Hire: No
Professional Day Length: 40.0
Contract Duration: 15+ months
Environment: Corporate
Sponsorship Available: No
Location: Rockaway, New Jersey

Minimum Requirements:

4+ years experience on application development projects.
Experience in SRM version 7.0 and ECC 6.0 SAP systems
Experience with catalogs and hosted web sites for 3rd party catalogs
Experience with OCI/Punch Out technology as well as XML mapping associated
to these within Xi Server and IDOC configuration for new message types as
needed.
Experience in MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills are
critical.
Experience with PM, MM, FI is extremely beneficial with regards to
integrated testing scenarios and training documentation using BASF tool
sets. Also for the SRM experience, Client is running SRM 7.0 in the "Classic
Mode" utilizing an interfaced organizational structure from the SAP HR
module so; some SAP HR would be very beneficial as well.
Experience using Solution Manager is also desired and lastly some BW
knowledge would be beneficial. Any German language would be a plus in
addition to the Spanish and English, but not necessary.

*SAP R3 Functional Experts
Version 7.0. Many of the processes will be customized and the north and
Central America teams are chartered with implementation the new processes
throughout 2011. .

The configuration, training and role out require full time resources to
complete implementation and ongoing trouble shooting of new processes.

The candidate must have 5+ years of SRM IT experience, 4+ years experience
managing multiple projects simultaneously with project teams. The project
manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of Procurement
planning, requirements, design, development, testing and delivery of process
to our 150 plus site locations across the Americas. Excellent leadership,
customer relationship and verbal/written communications skills are a must
for this contract assignment. Able to converse and present in both Spanish
and English would be a plus.

*Required Skills: *
4+ years project management experience on application development projects.
[...]

*Additional tasks requiring project coordination, testing, development
efforts:
*1. Develop a plan and execute integrations into SRM of 150 + sites during
2011.
2. Create new development request to support enhancements identified during
the project ONE rollouts in Europe where they may impact NA processes
3. Evaluation replacement processes for Mexico where we formerly utilized U
account assignment for services against the new developments to find
solutions, rollout and train as necessary. Framework Order is to be
evaluated as one possible solution.
4. Any new developments needed to document the Global Supplier Evaluation
process and rollout in Spanish as required.
5. Coordinate the CCHR HR implementation with SRM upgrade which is on
different schedule from USA and Canada.
6. Help develop Spanish LVO training and project implementation plans with
Central America.
7. Assist with any mass loads needed in Acquisitions or Divestitures of
Client's sites.

*Regards,

**Kumar Reddy,*

*
OSAIR Technologies LLC
301 N HARRISON STREET SUITE # 386
Princeton, NJ | 08540-3512
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*Fax: 732-289-6076
ku...@osairtech.com*

*www.osairtech.com*

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*

*Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
ku...@osairtech.com<http://mail.osairtech.com/cgi-bin/compose.exe?id=01991591c8ba56cc62e720994fb077a65d18&new=&xsl=compose.xsl&to=pa...@osairtech.com>with
a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.*