Send Resumes to kevin.sm...@amzur.com

Hi,

This is Kevin Smith, - Recruitment and Resources from Amzur
Technologies Inc.

We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
*kevin.sm...@amzur.com* <kevin.sm...@amzur.com>

Full Name :
Location :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Rate per hour:
Visa Status :

*Requirement Details :--*  **

* *

*I need 2 Java Web Developers in Gainesville, FL ASAP! *

This is a great opportunity for very sharp, technically savvy developers.

The company is a very well established, financially sound firm with a great
reputation. It's a fun place to place to work. There are over 50 people in
the IT department presently, but growing to about 70.

This is a really pure coding opportunity. I need 2 really sharp, technically
gifted people who like to: Write & Document new code and implement new
features from business requirements. You’ll be testing new code and make
changes to existing code. You’ll also debug and create patches for any
reported problems.

POSITION DESCRIPTION
• Write new code and implement new features from business requirements.
• Test new code.
• Debug and create patches for reported problems.
• Document new code and changes to existing code.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 3 years developing Java web applications
• Solid understanding of OOP and MVC (model-view-controller )design
principles
• Java 1.6, Servlet spec, JSP
• JavaScript, AJAX, CSS, web standards
• XML, XHTML
• JDBC
• Experience with automated testing and test-driven development a plus.
Desired experience:
o Agile / SCRUM
o Grails 1.3+
o Hibernate 3.3+
o Jquery 1.4+
o Oracle

Let me know if you need any further information in this regards