Hi Partners,

Please find below requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles ASAP

*
Job Title: **JDE AR Module Functional Expert *

*Primary Skills: *JDE AR Module Functional Expert *

Location: *Stuart, FL

*
Duration: *6 months

* *

*Description**:*

10+ years of IT experience
Expert in AR and overall finance modules in JDE
Should be able to get involved in hands on data cleaning etc for AR modules.
He will also work with offshore team on data cleansing and correction
Have program management experience?we are thinking this person should play
the role of a PM when we start the Audit and AVM phase
Should have experience in processes, change management etc and would be able
to suggest and implement on the ground
Excellent communication (verbal, written and executive presentations etc)

**

*Thanks and Regards,***

*Anil Kumar ***

TRUSTEK INC |

1001 Durham Ave, Suite # 306, South Plainfield, NJ 07080|

*Work: 732-393-1313 Ext 106*|| Fax: (866)-294-1314|

a...@trustek.com| YIM: anil.trustek|