Hello,

Greetings, please find the requirement’s below that has just opened
up. Do send me your updated resume along with your contact details
(Either consultant or employer)

Candidate must have all the skills required for this position.

Location: Reston, VA

Duration: 6 Months

We are looking someone who can start immediately

Use of serialized classes in BizTalk orchestrations.
Strong object orientated .Net development experience required.
Experience in writing Wcf .Net applications a huge plus.
Two or more projects using Wcf or Soap adapters as transport.
Two or more projects with medium to complex orchestration development
(concepts like direct binding, multipart message, call orchestration
experience a major plus).
Experience using the Microsoft Business Rule engine with xml and .Net
objects. A major plus if they have written .Net code that has
leveraged the
BRE.
Experience with Single Sign-On configuration objects a huge plus but
not
required.

Thanks & Regards,
Tapan Moore