Hello Associates,

I have an urgent requirement for *TODAY * Please let me know if you would be
interested and get back to me with your updated resume in .DOC immediately
to *din...@neitainc.com*. Given below is the job description respond back to
me with the following information asked ASAP

*Position : Jr. Dot net developer*

*Location : Redmond, WA*

*Duration : 6 years*

Below is the Detailed Job Description

.Net Developer

skills : C#, ASP.NET, WCF , Silverlight/MVVM ,SQL

SDE – Software Developer Engineer

Strong development experience using C#, ASP.NET experience (Preferred .NET
3.0 Experience)

Good Experience on skills like WCF/Web services

Experience on Silverlight/MVVM would be a plus

May have worked on large / complex applications (user base exceeding
millions)

People worked on an application end to end (Design, coding, and deployment)

Good experience on writing SQL queries and worked on large databases

Good Problem Solving Skills and thorough understanding of Data
Structures/Algorithms

*Kindly provide the following details for quick process:*

·         Full Name:

·         Contact:

·         Email:

·         Current Location ( City & State ):

·         Visa Status:

·         Availability:

·         SSN # (Last 4-digits):

·         Best Hourly Rate:

·         Two Professional References

Thanks and Regards,

*Dinesh D’souza  *

*NEITA INC.,*

*Where Innovativeness meets Technology...*

Office:        978 330 5677

Fax:            978 330 5555

Email Address: *din...@neitainc.com*

Web Address:  www.neitainc.com <http://www.neita.com/>

Address:    15 New England Executive Park | Burlington| MA – 01803 | United
States

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by *simply replying with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line*.
We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.