Hi,

Send resumes to monal...@aitacs.com ASAP. thank you...!

One of our consultants rejected this offer. Need to fill this immediately.

*Need: Siebel/QA position*
* *

*Location: Los Angels, CA*
* *

*Duration - 6 months+*
* *

*Rate: Open*

Must Have:

   - At least 6 months of QA experience on Siebel application
   - Overall QA experience should be about 4 to 5 years experience.

Thanks & Regards,

*Monalisa.*

*Business Development Manager.*

*Aita Consulting Services Inc| *197 Route 18 South, Suite 3000, | East
Brunswick, NJ 08816*| *www.aitacs.com**

monal...@aitacs.com| Phone:732-546-3856 |Fax: 732-357-3807.

AITA Consulting Services is a *certified WMBE (Women Minority-Owned Business
Enterprise*) and *SBE* which has been recognized as one of the fastest
growing IT Services and Staffing Companies.

*Disclaimer:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" <monal...@aitacs.com> in the subject line. I am very sorry
for the inconvenience caused.

--
Visite...