Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Let me know if you have
suitable consultant for below position. If so, send me their updated resume
and contact details.

Job Title: Oralce PL/SQL Developer
Location: Hoboken, NJ (face-2-face required)
Duration: 6 month contract

Rate: $60/hr all inclusive

We need someone with very deep experience in SQl and Oracle PL/SQ
This person will be running complex queries against the database.
Complex reports from SQL. Must understand reporting from SQL.
Code complex Queries a must.  Create complex queries.
This is a project for a client regarding their billing system and insurance
applications.   None of these are a must.
Must have performance tuning .
Create SQL and write SQL a must
Oversee tasks and manage those tasks.
Self starter
Not a ton of guidance.

General Summary
The Sr. Oracle Database Developer will participate in Oracle database
projects, design, development, implementation, enhancements and release of
database(PL/SQl and SQL) code. The individual will be responsible for all
aspects of analysis, application and reporting SQL development using PL/SQL
and SQL on Oracle 9i/10g/11g. In depth knowledge of Oracle and SQL
performance tuning is a MUST.

Essential Functions
In-depth knowledge and strong development experience in SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
and Oracle Utilities.
Shell scripting
Thorough understanding of application development life cycle
Must be a self-starter requiring minimal direction, should possess excellent
communication skills, and be a strong team player
Review Software Design Specification documents and develop a comprehensive
understanding of user requirements
Maintain and enhance existing applications
Be comfortable with fast paced schedule driven development cycles.

Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Panzer solutions
Norwalk, CT
Voice: 203-971-8471
Email Id: e...@panzersoluitons.com

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in future, please reply with ""Remove"" in the subject
line and the email-id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP.