Hi,

  We have a position open for Rational Tool Administrator cum Subject Matter
Expert, let me know if you have any one fit for this.

Thanks

Send profiles only to si...@boston-technology.com for immediate
consideration

Role: Rational Tools Administrator ( Not a tester)

Duration: Long Term

Rate; Open Ended at this point

Location: TN

*Required Skills: *

Must have experience working in a Jazz environment and have experience
working with the latest version 3.0 of Rational.

This position sounds like a Rational Tools Administrator or a Rational Tools
Engineer (architect).

Rational v. 3 is the latest version

Eclipse Shell is basically a standard version similar to Eclipse IDE

These are on the Jazz platform:

   - Rational Requirements Composer – RRC
   - Rational Team Concert – RTC
   - Rational Quality Manager - RQM
   - These are on the Eclipse platform, but can still be opened on the Jazz
   Platform
   - Rational Software Architecture – RSA
   - Rational Performance Test – RPT
   - Rational Functional Test – RFT

--

Regards
Siva Kumar

33 Boston Post Road West, STE 160, Marlborough, MA.

W. 781-544-4799 Ext: 110 │Fax: 508 519 9180│
www.boston-technology.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajaskumar

*An Inc 500/5000 Company
Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)