Location : Jackson,MI
Duration : 6+ months

The / Architect will design, develop and implement SharePoint solutions for
the corporate portal, collaboration sites and document management sites.
The Senior SharePoint Developer / Architect will be responsible for building
and enhancing the SharePoint platform at Consumers Energy.

         BA/BS required with a concentration in Computer Science, Management
Information Systems or Business, or equivalent experience

         Microsoft SharePoint Certification is desired

         4+ years of experience using .NET framework, ASP.NET and C#,
ADO.NET, WCF, WF, Web Services, XML, XSLT, JavaScript

         4+ years of SharePoint experience including SharePoint 2010

         6+ years developing with Content Management and Document Management
solutions

         3+ years developing corporate intranets

         Experience with Social Computing

         Extensive experience with Content Types and Meta Data

Thanks & Regards

Yogesh

PRUDENT Technologies and Consulting, Inc.

Direct: 214-295-4973

Fax: 972-591-4527

Toll Free: 866-789-4943

www.PrudentConsulting.com <http://www.prudentconsulting.com/>

yku...@prudentconsulting.com

yogeshprud...@aim.com

If you have received this message in error and/or if you wish to be removed
from our list for future updates, please reply with REMOVE in the subject
area. We regret any inconvenience caused.-Prudent Technologies and
Consulting Inc.