Hi

We are currently recruiting for Oracle Pl/Sql Developer for our client in
NJ. Kindly send me the suitable profiles to
*pa...@advnj.com*<pa...@advnj.com>with Contact / Rate info ASAP.
*Face-to-Face Interview Required !! After Telephonic.*

*Role: Oracle PL/SQL Developer*
*Location: Jersry City, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ months Contract*

Description
Oracle Database-PL/SQL Developer
Provide expert assistance in designing tables, indexes, views, stored
procedures and packages to support new requirements.
Highly skilled in developing complex SQL, PL/SQL stored Procedures, Packages
& Functions & knowledge of DBMS packages.
Assist other developers in the team in dealing with performance issues of
SQL queries and PL/SQL Packages.
Must have hands on experience in designing, developing and maintaining data
warehouses and datamarts. Resume should reflect strong hands-on work on Data
warehouses.
Expert in performance tuning:- Analyzing query plans and implementing the
physical design using Oracle features like partitioning
materialized views & optimizer hints. Must be proficient in Toad & SQLPlus.
**
Experience in star schema principles/dimensional modeling is a must. Strong
communication skills is a must.
**
Unix skills & Erwin Data Modeler are a plus. Insurance/Personal lines
experience is a big plus.
**
Candidate must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills and be
able to effectively communicate with the rest of the team.
Must be a strong team player with the ability to work independently when
required.
**
Experience in a Data Warhousing environment is very important

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru
*pa...@advnj.com*