Hi,****

I am Neil from Sulaan Solutions. we have below urgent requirement please go
through the requirement and let me know your interest. If you are interested
please send your updated resume.

** **

Position: SAP CRM Middleware ****

Location: Decatur, IL****

Duration: 4 +Months ****

 ****

Required Skills:ยท         Candidate should be able to set up all middleware
settings necessary to ensure appropriate configuration, data, and
transaction replication between SAP ECC and SAP CRM systems Candidate should
be able to debug the BDOCs where ever needed and should be able to work on
any development enhancements as needed to ensure data and transaction
replication requirements:  Candidate must have been through at least 3-4 SAP
CRM projects as middleware consultant.
****

 ****
--