Hello Friends,

Please go through the requirement mentioned below and send me your
consultant's updated resume if you think he/she is best suitable resource
for this need.

Kindly include complete contact details so that we can discuss and process
with submission.

WebSphere Commerce Server (WCS) Developer/Lead

Work Location : NY/NJ

Start: Immediate

Rate: ALAP
Duration : 12 Months

Phone Hire

SKILLS:

Experience:

6+ yrs. experience and MIN 3+ yrs. of relevant experience in WebSphere
Commerce Server 6.0 or above

Job details overview:-

. Strong experience in WCS
. Strong in Java/J2EE
. Strong in programming and code merge
. Strong in SQL, DB2 is preferable
. Should be able to quickly analyze the fitment of the WebSphere Commerce
for the business problem, identify gaps and suggest solution around WCS with
minimum customization
. Should have done enterprise implementation of WCS
. Should have done Management Center/Open Laszlo customizations
. Ability to lead a 10 member team and should have played leadership roles
before
. Should have experience in Customer facing roles
. Knowledge or exposure to search engines like Endeca integration with WCS
is preferable

Best Regards,

Neeraj Suryavanshi

IT Careers LLC