Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
 **

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com*

Title            :        Wireframe Design Consultant
Location    :        Southfield, MI
Duration   :        6 months to longer
Rate: JR role $45hr / SR role $60/hr

*Here are 2 new positions I have. Candidates with EAD, GC or Citizenship
preferred. I need one candidate for each opening.*

I have a new opportunity that I would like to speak with you about.  Please
take a look at the job description below and let me know if you are
interested.  Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon.

*Keywords:*
Wireframe Design, Low-High fidelity mock-ups and Prototypes, Usability
Testing, Heuristic Evaluation, Card Sorting (Taxonomy Development), User
Interviews, Focus Group Facilitation.
Minimum 4 years experience in the field of usability engineering, conducting
usability evaluation studies such as usability lab/remote testing, heuristic
evaluations, cognitive walkthroughs, user interviews etc.
Competent user of prototyping tools such Microsoft Visio, Illustrator,
Axure, iRise etc.
Strong understanding of user-centered design methodology, usability
guidelines, and usability patterns.
Share 2-3 wireframes/mockups which demonstrate the application of usability
principles and guidelines in the web & application spaces.
Advanced degree in the field of Human Computer Interaction (HCI) preferred.

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K