*Dear Associate,,
Hope the day is treating you well!

We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Job Title: Oracle Apps DBA
Location: San diago, CA
Duration: 8+Months Contract
Rate: $45/hr on CTC All Inc

*****PHONE HIRE*****

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ON shiv.ku...@panzersolutions.com

Job Description:
4-5 years of experience as Apps DBA
Must have worked on Oracle Apps 11i or R12.
Job requires monitoring Oracle E-Business suite Applications ( 11.5.10x ) &
Database (10g,11g ) performance.
Must be able to work with technical leads to provide full patch analysis
and impact
Excellent troubleshooting experience with database and applications issues.
Should have experience in day to day production support issues like
creating users, backup, help users with their issues and work with tech
leads to migrate code etc.

Thanks,
Shiv Kumar