Location: WASHINGTON DC

DURATION  : 6+MONTHS

)      5-7 years experience in designing and developing Java/J2EE based web
applications.
2)      5+ years experience developing object oriented technology.
3)      5+ years experience evaluating and developing various technologies,
including client/server and multi-tiered architectures, and database
architectures and structures.
4)      3 + years experience in application programming that performs
interaction with relational DBMS. Related disciplines such as data
modeling, data warehousing, distributed processing, utilization of tools
for data modeling and logical and physical database design, software
integration and/or security issues and techniques.
5)      Experience with RDBMS and DBMS concepts, Ability to code and test
SQL queries and make stored procedures, Ability to define database tables
and indexes
6)      1 year experience as a technical leader of development staff.
7)      Develop Unix batch programs.
8)      Ability to use a debugger
9)      Ability to develop web pages using HTML

--

please send resumes to na...@questinfosoft.com add my yahoo im
dineshquestinfo $gtalk dineshkumarkmr76

Regards, | Questinfosoft | Direct:5127829840 |
na...@questinfosoft.com<ke...@questinfosoft.com>|
www.questinfosoft.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest
Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any
forwarded attachments emanating either f rom within Quest Infosoft or
outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is
not an unsolicited mail.