*Good Morning Associate,
Hope the day is treating you well..!!! *

*Please check the below requirement and advise the right consultant’s along
with Rate, Availability, Contact Details, Current Location & Visa
Status.It’s an immediate requirement please sent me the suitable resumes
ASAP. Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills *

* *
*Kindly send resume at davis.clay...@panzersolutions.com

*
*Job Title: Novell Identity Manager
Location:  Grand Rapids MI,
Duration:*
* *
*DESCRIPTION
The client is currently running Novell Identity Mgr on SUSE and they want
to move it to a Windows platform.
They also want to upgrade from 3.6.1 to 4.0
They don't know if they want to do these at the same time or it is even
possible,  so we need someone who is familiar with the two tasks above*
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards
Davis Clayton
Panzer Solutions LLC.
45 Stuart Ave, K Unit.
Norwalk CT - 06850 USA
Direct: 203-652-1455 X 114

Notice of Confidentiality:
If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject
“REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our distribution list*