Dear Consultant,
Hope the day is treating you well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

Position    : Oracle DBA
Location   :  Boca Ration,FL
Duration   :  1 Year  contract

Must haves:
10 years Oracle DBA
Oracle 10/11g
Oracle Architecture knowledge
3rd tier DBA support
Strong back up/recovery using RMAN
SQL performance tuning
Understanding AWR reports
Oracle RAC configuration and tuning
ASM (cluster file system) – most will know if familiar with RAC
Linux or Solaris Server
Understanding of distributed transaction

Pluses:
PL/SQL development
VTL libraries systems (VTL, ADL, and Data domain) interfacing with Netbackup
Netbackup
DB2
SQL Server
cluster cloning from binary backups
Enterprise User - experience with configuration, and management

Day to Day:
Our client is in need of a Lead Oracle DBA to work in their South Florida
location. This resource will work on the Database team to support a
combination of the Oracle, SQL server, and DB2 databases. The contractor
will work with the off shore teams on a daily basis, so the candidate must
possess leadership characters, and feel comfortable working within high
pressure scenarios. Daily duties will include but not be limited to,
troubleshooting service calls, resolve issues and escalating issues
appropriately. This person does not necessarily need to have worked in a
“lead” role but must have the ability or background in working with
off-shore teams. The client works in a combined Windows, Linux and Solaris
environment and supports over 250 databases including Oracle, SQL server,
and DB2 through all departments of the global organization.

Thanks
Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart  Ave, K Unit
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
Direct: (203) -652-1416*119
Fax: (203) 971-8354

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy
this e-mail message OR reply with the subject ?REMOVE? such that your email
would be taken out of our distribution list....